- Preparation Time 10 minutes
- Cooking Time 35minutes
- Total Time 45 minutes
- Serves 15
- 9 lbs rump steak or even chuck roast
- 3 teaspoons of cooking oil
- 3 chopped onions
- 2 cups of diced celery
- 3 chopped carrots
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups of sliced mushrooms
- 3 (6 ounce) cans of beef broth
- 1 ½ cups of dry red wine
- I first heat the cooker, and add oil and then brown roast on every side.
- Then I add the vegetables plus seasoning.
- I blend the paste using the broth plus wine.
- I put in meat alongside vegetables.
- I close the lid securely.
- I put the pressure cooker controller on vent tube and let it cook for 35 minutes at a pressure of 15 pounds.
- I allow the pressure to reduce to its accord.
- I thicken the gravy as I desire.
This recipe is definitely very possible to achieve, but without altering the ingredients. I may either prepare the meal as I have highlighted above , and then have the leftovers just as they all are; Slice cubes or chunks of meat, or if I wish, I am able to cut the steak into cubes. I brown the cubes of meat, put them in cans, and then I divide evenly the vegetables I had prepared, among the cans, as well. I then use the remaining ingredients (tomato paste, beef soup, as well as red wine) alongside the pan drippings plus more seasoning; in case I need it, so as to produce a liquid for canning purposes, then fill the remaining cans. I process the cans as per the same timing for meat.
My friends really liked this meal after partaking it. I served the meal with sauce alongside rice. We also added some teaspoons of Italian zest. I also added some potatoes because I wanted to have a thicker juice for gravy. This made me use approximately 3 Tubes, tomato paste. I just learned how to cook with a pressure cooker and I have enjoyed it. The cooking was quite fast and very easy.